DHN 2020 Conference: Call For Papers
The annual conference, "Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries," invites submissions of proposals for its 5th conference to be held in Riga, Latvia, 17–20 March 2020. The DHN conferences aim to provide an overview of research, education and communication about the interdisciplinary field of digital humanities from the Nordic to the Baltic region, and beyond.
New deadline: 30 September 2019!
- Digital humanities and data journalism, digital political and social research, digital discourse analysis and media studies. Possible cross-point areas: fake news and the spread of misinformation, semantic technologies, digital activism, digital forensics, ethical challenges in data-driven social media research, big data and media monitoring, news archives, and research data archiving
- Human-computer interaction and AI challenges in digital humanities and social sciences
- Digitally born data: web archiving, web research, web history, digital cultural heritage and folklore
- Digital approaches to studying, teaching and the revitalisation of endangered and small languages and indigenous cultures
- Digital research services in libraries, archives and museums
- Participatory research methods, citizen humanities/citizen science, crowdsourcing and communication in digital humanities and heritage studies
- Digital language resources (e.g. historical texts, parliamentary records, speech and multimodal corpora, social media data, etc.) and tools for digital humanities and social sciences (e.g. linking data across domains, media and languages).
More information can be found on the DHN Webpage.
Last time modified: 14.10.2019 08:50:29